When we refer to “we”, “our” or “us” we are referring to Cloud, Voice and Data, 57a Church Street, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 1LD (Company No. 11868164) and its subsidiaries or any of them as the context so requires.
Any links from our website to other websites are provided merely for your convenience and do not imply our endorsement of the content or the provider. If you follow a link to any of these websites, you do so at your own risk and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content of such websites.
Information we may collect from you
In using our website or by registering for any of the products and services we offer through it, you are confirming to us that you understand and accept that your personal information may be used by us in the manner described below.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our products and services, posting material or requesting further products and services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website;
· if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence (including email and phone conversations);
· your name, address, telephone numbers, email address and other information which you supply to us;
· we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
· details of transactions you carry out through our website and the fulfilment of those transactions; and
· details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Uses made of the information
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction after this procedure, you can escalate the complaint to our Managing Director.
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
· to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
· to audit the usage of our website;
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us;
· for training purposes, quality assurance or to record details about the products and services you order from us;
· to satisfy and meet our legal and regulatory requirements;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so; and
· to notify you about changes to our products and services.
Unless prescribed by law, we will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information was collected or for which it is to be further processed by us.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of Cloud, Voice and Data.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have a right of access to personal information which we may hold about you. To have inaccurate information about you corrected or to request we stop using your personal information for marketing purposes, access requests should be put in writing and addressed to The Compliance office on email@example.com
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We use “cookies” in order to personalise your visit to our website and enhance your experience by gaining a better understanding of your particular interests and customising our pages for you. A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server and which is then stored by the browser in a text file. Each time the browser requests a page from the server this message is sent back which enables the user’s computer to be identified.
We may use the information provided by cookies to analyse trends, administer our website, or for research and marketing purposes to help us better serve you. No information which personally identifies you will be collected through the cookies. If you like, you can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and you can also set your browser to turn off all cookies.
Please note that some aspects of our website may not be fully functional should you choose for cookies not to be used.
You have a right of access to personal information which we may hold about you. To have inaccurate information about you corrected or to request we stop using your personal information for marketing and other purposes, access requests should be put in writing and addressed to:
The Compliance Officer, Cloud Voice and Data, 57a Church Street, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 1LD.
If you have comments or any questions about our Privacy & Cookies Policy please contact us.
We regularly review our policies and any changes will be posted on our website. This Privacy & Cookies Policy was last reviewed and updated in April 2019.